Some of the factors discussed at initial consultation:
- hair growth cycles
- previous use of temporary hair removal methods
- hormone functions
- health assessment
I will explain how electrolysis treatments work for you.
Also at the initial consultation, you will experience a brief treatment to see how you feel during the treatment and how your skin reacts.
Before your treatment:
Please drink plenty of water a day or two before treatment. Being hydrated will make the treatment more comfortable.
Avoiding caffeine for 6 to 8 hours before treatment may alleviate tension.
Try avoiding sun exposure.
...and be relaxed!
After your treatment:
I will perform after care to finish up a treatment session.
- help soothe the skin
- provides an antibacterial effect
- promotes speedier healing
It is also very important that you follow the recommended care after your electrolysis treatment. In general avoid any activities that may irritate the treated area.
- Don't touch or scratch
- Avoid friction
- Avoid oily, perfumed, alcohol-based products
- Avoid very hot bath and saunas
- Avoid sun exposure
- Apply an overall sunscreen
- Only use fresh make-up with clean applicator